About Diane Groth
Real Estate has always been something I’ve dreamt of doing. After 30+ years of Customer Service, Contract Negotiations and Sales, making my dreams come true became a reality. Now it is my chance to make your dreams come true whether it be buying your dream home or business, selling your current home or business, renting that perfect place, investing in a second home or even if you enjoy flipping houses. I’m here to make that happen! You’ve already made an important decision which brought you to me, now let me help make the rest of your decisions as smooth and trouble free as possible.
As your Real Estate Agent, it will be my duty to put your dreams, needs, and interests first above all others. As my client, you can rest assured that I will work tirelessly in locating properties that meet your criteria, finding buyers for your property, walk you through every part of the contracts, listing(s), showing(s), offer(s), negotiations, supply professional expertise contacts should you need them, and get you through closing. My job will always be to help make your dreams come true!
- Member of the Southshore REALTORS® Association
- Member of the Wisconsin REALTORS Association WRA®
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Metro Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Graduate of the Shorewest REALTORS® Real Estate Institute
- Full Time Real Estate Professional Offering Services to Buyers and Sellers
- Licensed with Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Service (DSPS)